3.23.2011

HELLO

I am so excited to start this blog....it has definately been a long time coming. I just wanted to be able to showcase all of the things that bring so much love into my life. Just a few of those loves include...my AMAZING husband, Ricky, we are coming up to our one year of marriage...our little wienie dog, BEBOP......my passion for design...my obsession with travel...and my addiction to food!! These are just a few things that make me smile throughout the day!! I am also a big supporter of all things that aid, protect and save animals, they are some of God's greatest creations. Finally my love for God, without HIM I am nothing!! I hope you enjoy reading this. I am no pro so there WILL be mess ups, but doesn't that just bring a little bit of character I like to think so!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment