6.15.2011

DREAMING OF AUSTIN

I was doing a little traveling on some of my favorite blogs, and I came in contact with
Full House. I am POSITIVE everyone has experienced this wonderful blog
and that I am a late bloomer, but I am just happy to say it will now be apart of
my daily reads!! Christina, the bloggess, of Full House showcased these
STUNNING photos from a hotel in Austin, Texas called, Hotel Saint Cecilia.
I mean WOW look at these pictures...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These are just a few photos if you want to see more check out Full House, or go to the
hotels website, Hotelstcecilia.com!!!

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen!!! So glad that you found me because know I found you. It looks like we probably share I love of traveling. Keep in touch;-)

    Thank you so much for the link.

    xx - Christina

    ReplyDelete