8.15.2011

HARVEST 2011


            Ricky, my brother in-law, Johnny and myself decided to all go to the final night of the Harvest Crusades in Anaheim this last sunday. The turn out was amazing there was a sea of people. One part of the service that night was an interview by Greg Laurie with Louis Zamperini. If you do not know much about him please read his most recent book "Unbroken", I know I will be after hearing just briefly his amazing life story. This Godly man is 96 years old and has a testimony that seems impossible for one person to have.
          God did some wonderful things this past weekend at the crusades, I am looking forward to hearing how the first every Harvest Crusade at Dodger stadium will go. I feel blessed that we went, and the changes that were made in our lives! Once again for all of you that wanted to go, but for whatever reason could not make it down you have one last chance to go and be blessed. The last Harvest Crusade at Dodger stadium is on Sept 10th, and I would strongly encourage you to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment