9.17.2011

I LOVE OLIOBOARD

    I have been working hard at making different design boards on my new program, Olioboard.This is entryway I created which I would love to have in our future house. I really love all the artwork and 
the bright colors. They are still a little rough around the edges, but this is only my second board I have made on this program so bare with me!


   P.S. I want to put it out there that as I am just starting my journey in interior decorating
I would appreciate all the practice I could get. I would love to extend an invitation to those 
wanting a little design inspiration to send me a message. If you have any questions or would even like 
me to personally create you a design board to help with your room, please email me at, 
kristingriffith@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment