12.30.2011

HOLIDAY CHEER


             The Christmas season is coming to an end and I need to admit that I always get the Christmas blues. I know I am too old now to really be feeling that, but the hubby and I both just love this time of year so much. We do have a few more holiday celebrations coming up like New Year's this weekend, and in a few short weeks another Christmas with my family in N.C. I am sorry if some of you are sick of reading and seeing all things Christmas, but this will be my last. I just lied I will most likely post a few pictures from our family Christmas so sorry to all you Christmas haters. I hope your holiday season was blessed and filled with all of the people you love and cherish the most.




My brother in law reading the True Christmas story.

 My brother in law, hubby and father in law they are all so handsome.


No comments:

Post a Comment