3.05.2012

SAFARI PARK HALF MARATHON...WHO ME??


                  One of my closest girlfriends and myself decided to do a half marathon this may, sort of a bucket list type thing. Meaning the training has begun. I was hesitant to write anything about it until I had a number of miles under my belt, just in case I became a chicken. Then again if I post it for the world to see maybe it will be even more of a motivation to stick to it. I am pretty excited about it all and the best part about it, it will be held at The San Diego Zoo which is just to perfect for me. Here is the link to get more information about the run, halfmarathon.html.

                  Have any of you run a half marathon or even crazier a full marathon? If anyone has any tips or advice on running those lengths I would love to hear from you!! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and great Monday!
                                                                     ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment