10.18.2011

    I am sorry I have been busy hence the lack of posts, but I wanted to post a few late photos from my birthday trip to San Diego with my hubby.

Dinner at Casa De Reyes

...a little old town...
...Balboa park...
...We heard this amazing singer busking at Balboa Park...
We went back to get his name and tell him how rockin' he was, but he vanished...
...Dinner at one of the hippest restaurants with the best food. I know I talk about 
Amazing restaurants all the time, but this one really really was...we got to grill our own food! :)
Oh by the way it is called The Riviera.
...We started with all of this...
...and ended it like this how we do it I do not know. 
That is exactly why we are eating better now :)
...Lastly a get together with loved ones perfect 25th birthday!








No comments:

Post a Comment