10.31.2011

DOWN FOR FALL

    This has been a pretty packed week, but with all things fall related which makes me one happy girl.
At work we had a pumpkin carving contest, party pig sadly did not come out on top although she did in our hearts. We also had a costume contest, and not to toot our own horns but the winners...uugh uumm...Christal, Lyna and myself totally rocked it.  Yes, we went as the movie up, and you might be saying, " seen it" but have you ever seen a more perfect old man Karl, or a cuter Russel I think not. I was the house decked with balloons and all if you did not get that already.

    This weekend is packed with even more Halloween fun with pumpkin carving, apple cider sippin' at Oak Glenn, costume party and hopefully more homemade pumpkin bread. Yes it is good to be in Fall.

     We also went to a family Halloween party Rick went as Darth Vader again lol and I went as sushi it was a little last minute :).


Tell me about your weekend plans or anything fun and creative I am really in that mood right now.

ENJOY THE WEEKEND! 

No comments:

Post a Comment