4.07.2011

HELLO KITTY HELLO JAZZY

      I have been wanting to help decorate a room for our little niece, Jazzy. She loves hello kitty, well her mom does, but I am sure Jazzy loves it as well. I wanted to come up with a little idea board just for the fun of it! Typically Hello Kitty themed rooms are pretty much pure pink. I wanted to come up with something a little more unique, and maybe not so pink, for our little girl!

      I thought soft blue or a light tan might be a nice contrast to the bolder colors I wanted to bring in through pictures and accessories.

I love the idea of a photo gallery wall. Obviously dedicating a number of pictures to the Kitty herself, but also adding other girlie elements as well as maybe a few family photos in b&w.

I love the idea of bringing in b&w stripes on the accessories like with the lamp...

...some black floating shelves...

 ...a cute little stool ...

...or this SERIOUSLY ADORABLE stool by KIDROBOT...
I may just have to get this for our kids one day or now...hmmm

To help with organization, which I love, these cute baskets to attempt to keep everything neat and clean.

 I have so many more ideas just not enough page to put them all up :) ! By the way this is thee Jazzy I am wanting to make this room for...

No comments:

Post a Comment