4.20.2011

NORTH CAROLINA 2011

    Well the hubby and I are back from N.C. we got in LATE last night...not the greatest of flights: arrived late to first stop, darted across Dallas Airport ("Home Alone" status) to get to connecting flight just made it, more delays, arrived at 12:45 a.m. instead of 10:45 p.m. just to find out they lost Rick's bag...bummer!! Good news is we received a call saying they located the bag, and will be sending it here tonight. Hopefully it is HIS bag, and we do not have a situation like in "Meet the Parents" :). 

     In saying all of that though our trip itself was AMAZING! We LOVE N. Carolina so very very much! The scenery is just breathtaking, and the time spent with family was very much needed. Plus I was able to kiss my little nephews about a million times each which was also a necessity! Here are just a few pictures of our trip I have some washing and unloading to do so I will need to post more at a later date!! Hope you enjoy ( the pictures do not do the place justice either!!)





They are the most precious little boys EVER. They are cracking up by the way because they are squirting my mom with water while she was taking this photo!

I will post more later :) Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment