4.11.2011

MMMMM....KITCHEN

     I love kitchens so very much! They are really the hub of a house. With my love of cooking and design you better believe the design of our future kitchen will have a lot of time, thought, and love put into it! This is just one of my ideas for a dreamy kitchen!
I would love one accent wall to be this dreamy midnight blue...
I am daydreaming of having a concrete countertop...I know some of you are going WHAATTT but it is so clean, simple and actually pretty affordable!
beautiful sink..
lovely convenient faucet...don't you just want to play with it...
I love keeping cabinets simple and easy to clean these white ones are so airy and clean to me...
place this modern fridge in the mix...
for the table I am still loving white tulip tables such as this ( although ours is a knock off by ikea but we still LOVE it!)
I think I would like about two little ghost chairs and a nice bench like these to go against the blue wall...

I not quite sure of over head lighting yet but I am feeling industrial lights like these...
pretty ikat pillows for the bench...
and to top it off a bold piece of art in a simple white frame to go front and center on the blue wall...

maybe not this exact one although I do still love the print...but the hubby and I have made a deal that he decides the artwork(most of it :) and I get to do the rest of the designing so I will leave the artwork to him! 
This is just my idea of a great kitchen what would your dream kitchen include?


No comments:

Post a Comment