4.27.2011

INSPIRATION: WATER FOR ELEPHANTS

     
     The hubby and I recently saw "Water for Elephants" it was a good movie plus it had tons of animals always a plus in my book!! Another reason I liked the movie was all the inspiring images I saw. Watching the movie gave me inspiration for a bedroom...maybe a guestroom?? Who knows all I know is I WANT IT :)...

    ...To start off isn't this bed beautiful...
...I love these beautiful pieces of luggage for side tables...

...These industrial lamps would be perfect for the side tables...

...Beautiful bedding...
...I would love it if I could have these amazing dark wood shutter doors..mmm...

...Cool wood shelves like these would work perfect to hold all of our knick knacks from our travels around the world (yes that was dreaming a little but it is our goal to explore the world starting with our trip to New Zealand that I talked about in a previous post)

...And to top it all off either one of these AMAZING elephant pictures...I prefer the one with the elephant laying down it is such a cool and beautiful photo, and one of the cutest animals out there in my opinion! The hubby would say I think all animals are the cutest animals which is very true. I can't help it I LOVE ALL ANIMALS!

Have there been any movies that have really inspired you?? I love the feeling of being inspired!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment